Lenders and payday advance providers will tell you all about the benefits of faxless payday advances:
- they’ll scream in your ear about the joys of fast lending and the power of having access to an instant loan.
- they’ll brag about the superiority of their product, and their ability to get you your money on time.
- they’ll lament the dangers of wasting time and money on a fax – a whole $2 and fifteen minutes extra that you cannot afford!
And they’ll be right – no fax needed Denver payday advances are an incredibly beneficial tool and the single form of all payday advances that will get the intended task at had done – fast money, easy money, always money.
The benefits of faxless payday advances are deceiving
While faxless payday advances might indeed be faster, cheaper, and more readily available, they are by no means the most reliable form of fast financial assistance, and they are definitely not the safest:
- the speed of faxless payday advances is detrimental to your financial health, you have less time to consider your choice in loans and you have less time to react to the pressures thrust upon you. Not only that, but you will be so caught up in getting your no fax payday advances you’ll forget about your repayment obligations, which are the most severe in all of finance.
- and your faxless payday advances may indeed be cheaper without the fax, but the money you are saving on a faxless loan is nothing compared to the costs you will face if you delay your repayment just a single time.
But you know the risk, you know about roll-over fees and the 500% APRs commonly associated with the payday advance industry – we know this, and yet we still take out payday advances by the millions. Why is that? Are we crazy?
Crazy or desperate – you make the call
It may seem like we are all bit loopy based off the numbers of faxless payday advances being taken out each year in our country, and the numbers are only getting worse. But we are not crazy, we are merely doing what is necessary for our financial success and strength. There is one resource for an individual with a poor credit history to get immediate cash assistance – payday advances, the worst of the worst in lending yet the single opportunity for those most in need.